Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fresh Air

The winter window plastic came down today. The tape came off nicely and didn't damage the paint or the wall or the windowsill at all! I put all the storm windows up and opened all five of my windows wide. It was sunny and pretty and I could hear the birds chirping and the neighbor kids yelling to each other (and the cars whizzing by.) My early arrivals are now sitting on window sills, much better than their little row on the living room floor. The house plants are also getting a little more light now that I can actually move the blinds up and down and open and closed (they had been trapped behind the winter plastic.)

And I think I forgot to mention...I had a week moment on Friday and placed an order with Value Seeds. I've read both good and bad about them. So now I will be able to find out for myself.

No comments: