Sunday, April 20, 2008

Do it myself mulch?

On my way in to work I noticed two of my neighbors putting down mulch in their gardens today. I am wondering if the mulch was provided by the apartment complex or if they went out and got it on their own. Last year I had the worst experience when the 'gardeners' came to put down mulch. They trampled my tulips....and I was livid. If the complex would let me put down the mulch intended for my apartment I would be more than happy to spread it if it would mean saving my tulips and lilies from being manhandled. I'll have to call the leasing office in the morning to see if they have a do-it-yourself mulch policy.

2 comments:

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Hi Babs, just found your blog on the new arrivals as blotanical. Nice post. Hope they will let you do it yourself.

Deb

garden girl said...

Oooh. . . I hope they'll let you do it yourself.

You have a nice blog, I too found it at Blotanical. I'm looking forward to reading more!