Wednesday, April 16, 2008

And don't forget the seeds...

Yesterday I planted sweet peas before I left the Fort. I planted the patio mix out by the red fence on the corner. The regular vine sweet peas went by the chain link fence by the rose bush and the chain link fence along the long flower bed (seen in the previous set of pictures.)

I got the bare root geraniums into pots on the patio, watered them and crossed my fingers. They're going to need a little luck

I had taken the envelopes of morning glory and moon flower with me as well, but I've decided to try to start them inside and transfer them out later.

I didn't leave the plants with the rents either. I'm going to have to babysit them a while longer. It's back to window gardening for a while.



I showed Daddy my garden plans and we went out and measured the yard and marked the corners of the new bed with stakes. He says he'll dig up the grass before I come home again. I told him he could wait awhile until things dry out a little more.

I didn't have a lot of time at my apartment because I was running late for work, but I know I have at least one more bachelor button sprout in my little three pack that I left by the window. I haven't had a chance to check the three pack on top of the fridge yet, but I'm hopeful.

I did a quick glance of the winter sowing pots as I was emptying my trunk and made several trips in and out my front door. Nothing promising there.

No comments: