Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sunshine!

It may rain around 5pm, but for now it is nice and warm and sunshiney...good for young sun starved plants :) A lovely day outside is also my cue to go to work, so here I sit at my desk, dreaming of the outdoors and not doing my work. I did a few quick things before coming in.
I got the winter sown zinnias out of their container and into the ground..they look happy. Three seed grown nasturtiums in a cell pack are now properly potted...they look happy too. And the sad little poached egg seedlings that were not thriving at all in their shallow little egg carton have been moved into the ground. I sprinkled them with a little water..they don't look so hot; I wish them luck.

1 comment:

Carol Michel said...

I'm working through all my potting up now, too. Luckly no rain, but I had other plans, I so am not quite finished. More gardening tomorrow!

Also saw your comment on my post about shopping... if you come south to plant shop, might consider a Thurs, Fri, or Saturday and also check out Soule's which is around the corner from Courts. They specialize in daylilies and hostas and have some nice display gardens.