Sunday, May 25, 2008

Leaves You Can See

I've been talking about lots of leaves and no flowers and since I haven't had any flowers I haven't bothered to take my camera outside....until today. I took some pictures to share...mostly because I'm tired of posting text only :) (and in the back of my mind

I'm hoping they grow and thrive while I'm away. I'm on my way to West Point for my little brother's graduation. God Bless my little plants for the next nine days.

Tomato and pepper seedlings headed to my parent's house (tomatoes have since been thinned). They'll be on their own for nine days too. :




Patio Sweet Pea:




Nasturtium. The biggest one so far:



Winter Sown Marigold:





Direct Sown Something (cosmos?):




Direct Sown Nasturtium (there's a bunch of these little guys):



Bareroot Day lily:




Out of focus Winter Sown Cosmos:



Direct Sown Cosmos :




Blue Flash Direct Sown:

Winter Sown Zinnia:

2 comments:

Ewa said...

It is a great promise of summer :)
Reading your note about planting after Mother's Day, I think I understand why in Poland we have it on 26th of May... I was wondering before why our Mothers Day is alter than everywhere else - maybe that's explanation :)
Thank you for visisting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Karen said...

I bet when you come back you won't recognize your plants they will have grown so much! :) thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my "black bird" problem.