Saturday, March 29, 2008

More Window Shopping

This past week I've been doing lots of 'window shopping' of seeds and plants on line. I fill my shopping cart and then close the site. I know I could spend hundreds of dollars if I had less will power, yet even when window shopping I look for the best deals, the highest seed count per package and the buy one get one free specials. I already have plants coming for Mom's garden from MI Bulb and I've already bought seeds at Target. I also have seeds saved from last fall. I think if it was time to actually go out and plant I wouldn't be so tempted to buy more seeds, I would be busy with the planting and the growing and would be distracted from the buying and the shopping. I'm just glad I've been able to close the sites before buying or I would be hundreds of dollars in debt.

No comments: