Thursday, March 27, 2008

Flower Boxes & Elf the Gnome


Mom came to visit Tuesday. We went out with my real estate agent and looked at ten houses. Sooo many to see. One of my favorites with a big yard is now pending to someone else :(
Mom brought me four flower boxes and the garden gnome with the creepy eyes.
The apartment complex came in to do inspections on Wednesday. I bet they were thrilled to see a big bag of dirt, flower pots, tools, and a garden gnome waiting patiently for spring in one corner of my living room. The garden gnome was in a cardboard box my dad labeled simply, 'ELF,' so the gnome's name will be Elf. She also brought me Easter goodies. I've already polished off the chocolate bunny and the Robin Eggs. Thank goodness I took the little chocolate bars to work to share.


No comments: