Wednesday, June 18, 2008

First Blooms of June (and a note on stealing)

My first true bloom of June on Monday the 16th (and one almost there bloom):




More lily blooms have been opening both Tuesday and Wednesday:






Wednesday June 18th....first Nasturtium, Widows tears, and blue something (cornflower maybe?) And the zinnias two days later:


I thought maybe my winter sown marigolds would would have bloomed by now....however that pot has been stolen. Only two of my three orange pots remain. I hope whoever stole my marigolds is enjoying them. I worked hard to raise those babies from seed I saved last fall. They were the only two marigolds to come up from last year's seed. :(

1 comment:

xxxxx said...

Thanks, Babs, for visiting my blog and leading me here to yours as a result.
Margaret