Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Latest from the Fort

Geraniums doing well, somehow last year's petunias have emerged from these pots too...re-seed? roots? :

Impatiens have also re-seeded themselves...Dad says he's glad he didn't weed them all out:

My tomato plants from seed are HUGE at 'home.' Just more proof that there is no nutritional value to the soil in front of my apartment:


Tomato dwarfing pepper plants....it's looking a little crowded in there now:

Dragon flower, spreading quickly. Also Marigold from saved seed :) I forgot about those! So it turns out the stolen pot of saved seed marigold wasn't my only chance to see saved seed flowers this year:

Who's eating the leaves off the lilies? Some of the buds have even been nibbled off. Nobody bothers the lilies at my apartment...someone in the rents back yard has been hungry...and busy:

Oops...And one accidentally in this batch from the apartment...I know I planted these, but I can't remember what they are..very light, feathery leaves, getting pretty tall...no idea:

1 comment:

MrBrownThumb said...

Hi Babs,

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Funny to see a petunia sneak up on you. I was just looking at my garden and found a petunia in the strangest place. Mine and yours must have reseeded. Last year I found one that must have been grown by my neighbor growing out of the concrete in the alley.